Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello all.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
icey

Hello all. Empty
PostSubject: Hello all.   Hello all. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 12:13 am

Evening, i am ice or icey as some called me.

i was the odd ball, doing non regular builds.

i enjoy games, anime, manga, and just relaxing, along with rping.

i had a few chars, but none were actually built up, mostly i spent a lot of time helping people whenever i could.

well, never been good at intro's so, hello and nice seeing ya all again
Back to top Go down
Kesren
Admin
Kesren

Hello all. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all.   Hello all. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 12:16 am

Issokay, I totes suck at intros too. Like wtf do you even say on them? It's so awkwaaard. Good to see ya here. c:
Back to top Go down
icey

Hello all. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all.   Hello all. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 12:24 am

yeah idk how often i be on here, but book marked and what not, madi sent me this way. XD

i ain't an major new site thing. but as said book marked.
will we be having a forum for ideals?? and the front page all the game suggested? what style of game they are, and graphic/maturity?
Back to top Go down
Kesren
Admin
Kesren

Hello all. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all.   Hello all. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 12:30 am

Yeah we'll start working on that soon enough. Mostly we're sticking with the skype group for ideas atm. I'll start making up a topic with our suggestions and such soon. I'll be including links to the sites, but peeps will have to investigate a bit on their own as well.
Back to top Go down
icey

Hello all. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all.   Hello all. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 12:35 am

ofcourse. i will look into some when i can also, be busy next few days with work, but when free will look some up and send, named a few.

i hope ppl are considereate of those with older computers also, and ram/hardrive space.
Back to top Go down
Kesren
Admin
Kesren

Hello all. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all.   Hello all. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 12:37 am

They already are, TERA for example, has already been knocked off the list early on. So no worries about that!
Back to top Go down
Lotta

Lotta

Hello all. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all.   Hello all. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 5:08 am

Hello Icey! Very Happy

Non regular builds seem to be the most fun, I believe. I think I might as well just dedicate myself to creating a new alt with all the skills I want instead of just following other people's builds. For however long we still have to play SMT...T.T

I don't think we've spoken much so is very nice to meet you!

Hm...it wouldn't be bad to start taking system requirements into mind while choosing new games now... Maybe we should open a thread to share our system data (or however pro people say it), so people won't choose a game and then realize we can't play it at last minute...?
Back to top Go down
Lightning

Lightning

Hello all. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all.   Hello all. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 1:27 pm

Iceyyyyyy :3

Good to see ya stick w/ us anywho XD
Back to top Go down
solemn666

Hello all. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all.   Hello all. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 10:58 pm

ello icey Very Happy
Back to top Go down
icey

Hello all. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all.   Hello all. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 11:00 pm

hi all.
i around still.
just busy or other places
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello all. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all.   Hello all. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello all.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Main Lobby :: Introductions-