Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OheyitsDen

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Denauli

Denauli

OheyitsDen Empty
PostSubject: OheyitsDen   OheyitsDen I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 12:18 am

Hello everyone!

I'm Den (a.k.a. Denauli, TrainerDen, HaydnSaito, RinaSaito, StoneAlchemist, etc.). I've been around MegaTen for years now. It's the first MMO that captured my heart and the only that I have kept returning to time and again. That's due in no small part to the great people I have met and shared adventures with.

I've been involved with several clans (Source, Merge, Redmoon, Nexus, Criminal...) before joining Protopia. In that time I've seen politics and petty feuds tear clans apart. And I've seen friendships keep others going strong. Now that MegaTen may be over and done with, I look forward to seeing what the next destination will be~

A bit about me... hmmm...

I am a casual gamer. My favorite game of all-time is Final Fantasy X (hurrah for HD Remastered version coming out soon!). I'm also a huge fan of Demon's Souls and Dark Souls even though I've never finished either game.

I'm also a casual reader. Lately I haven't been able to get enough fantasy books. I'd like to read A Song of Ice and Fire... just working up the nerve to commit to it lol. That being said...

Currently I follow Game of Thrones, American Horror Story, Doctor Who (trying to get into it)... and I guess the Legend of Korra? That still counts as ongoing....

Ok all that's out of the way. I'm pretty open and honest about most things. Maybe a bit more than I should be...

But who cares!

Good to be here~
Back to top Go down
Kesren
Admin
Kesren

OheyitsDen Empty
PostSubject: Re: OheyitsDen   OheyitsDen I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 1:55 am

Hello Den.

.......Looks like we shall be talking about Doctor Who and AHS. 8D

I'll get you into Doctor Who... don't worry about that.

Thanks for joining us on the forums by the way!

Back to top Go down
Lotta

Lotta

OheyitsDen Empty
PostSubject: Re: OheyitsDen   OheyitsDen I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 5:25 am

Hi Den!!

Let's see....have you read Eragon? It's not the greatest fantasy book out there, but if you're into dragons it'll keep you busy for some time. There's also a movie out; my advice is...if you want to watch it, do it before you read the books. It's a major let down.

Also, it doesn't have the normal type of fantasy (medieval setting, elves, dwarves...) but it's still one of my favorites up until now: So You Want to be a Wizard, by Diane Duane.

Oh, and if you're also a fan of the steampunk genre, like me, try to give Steelhands a chance. There are more books on the series but I've only read this one. It can be a bit hard to start but you'll soon make sense out of it.

Song of Ice and Fire series can be tough to read, I decided to just stop after the third book and simply continue to follow the TV series (it does a great job of book-screen translation, anyways).

I used to like FFX a lot more, before I realized it kind of took away the shine of FFIX. For me, IX will always be Final Fantasy that actually gives off the feeling of the title. FFX does a great job too, though, and, god, that soundtrack.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

Lightning

OheyitsDen Empty
PostSubject: Re: OheyitsDen   OheyitsDen I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 10:26 am

Ohai Den, I'm LIGHTNING (in protopia anyway, I have lots of characters)
Back to top Go down
Denauli

Denauli

OheyitsDen Empty
PostSubject: Re: OheyitsDen   OheyitsDen I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 4:13 am

Kesren wrote:
Spoiler:

I've only seen the first season of the new series of Doctor Who. I need to get through the 10th Doctor (I think anyways). He's so cute and such a smart a** lol. I'm actually loving it. And I need a couple episodes to finish AHS: Coven. But I think it's much better than Asylum was... not sure how I feel about it compared to the first season though. Both very entertaining haha.

chlj wrote:
Spoiler:

Hey chlj,

I haven't read Eragon, but I've heard it had a pretty good following. I've also never seen the movie, but I know enough that it's probably best to avoid it lol.

I'm always looking for some new titles to get a hold of though, so I'll definitely check out your suggestions. I got a new kindle for Christmas, so if I can find electronic copies of books anywhere I get them haha.

So far I've started the Dark Elf trilogy by Salvatore from the Forgotten Realms series. Liked the first part well enough. I also have The war of Souls trilogy from Dragonlance on my "must read" list. For now I'm finishing up Percy Jackson and the Olympions. At least the first series (I should do that now). Pity those movies weren't good at all compared to the quality of the books  Sad

My knowledge of FF isn't what it should be. I'm working on playing through VIII at the moment. IX didn't grab my interest right away, but then I may not be fair to it. I'll have to give it a proper chance ^^

Lightning wrote:
Spoiler:

Hai Lightning! I'll do my best to keep track lol. I have a few names I throw around so I'm sure I can confuse others Wink
Back to top Go down
Lightning

Lightning

OheyitsDen Empty
PostSubject: Re: OheyitsDen   OheyitsDen I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 1:25 pm

Well my intro has my characters Razz
Back to top Go down
solemn666

OheyitsDen Empty
PostSubject: Re: OheyitsDen   OheyitsDen I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 10:55 pm

nice to meet ya den o.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

OheyitsDen Empty
PostSubject: Re: OheyitsDen   OheyitsDen I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OheyitsDen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Main Lobby :: Introductions-
Jump to: