Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hollow's Very Messy and Lazy Fanart

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lotta

Lotta

Hollow's Very Messy and Lazy Fanart  Empty
PostSubject: Hollow's Very Messy and Lazy Fanart    Hollow's Very Messy and Lazy Fanart  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 3:45 pm

I'll update this post someday and add drawings and stuff. For now I just took everything away.

Last edited by chlj on Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:04 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Cleaning)
Back to top Go down
Lightning

Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Hollow's Very Messy and Lazy Fanart    Hollow's Very Messy and Lazy Fanart  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 10:52 am

Messy? Ha...I find it cute :3
Back to top Go down
Rhissy

Rhissy

PostSubject: Re: Hollow's Very Messy and Lazy Fanart    Hollow's Very Messy and Lazy Fanart  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 2:02 pm

ahmagerd. I love this. Any chance I can get you to do one for meeee? :3
Back to top Go down
Lotta

Lotta

PostSubject: Re: Hollow's Very Messy and Lazy Fanart    Hollow's Very Messy and Lazy Fanart  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 10:10 pm

Yeah, sure! Just take in time I'm a slow worker xD send me some pics later for reference and I'll see if I can squeeze my brain and heart for a few drops of inspiration...I'm seriously lacking it at the moment...maybe drawing for others will help.
Oh and thanks!
*blush blush*
Back to top Go down
Rhissy

Rhissy

PostSubject: Re: Hollow's Very Messy and Lazy Fanart    Hollow's Very Messy and Lazy Fanart  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 3:35 am

Question, can you draw off what others have drawn and add your own twist into it? Like say I give you a pic of a certain pose, you could draw the characters but in a different pose, yes? Cause what I want done, I don't have the avatars anymore. QQ
Back to top Go down
Lotta

Lotta

PostSubject: Re: Hollow's Very Messy and Lazy Fanart    Hollow's Very Messy and Lazy Fanart  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 9:14 am

You mean if I can just take the people in the drawing itself and draw a new scene with them?
Given my inspiration problems I might be a bit influenced by the original...but I can try. Show it to me and I'll see if I can come up with something :3
Back to top Go down
Rhissy

Rhissy

PostSubject: Re: Hollow's Very Messy and Lazy Fanart    Hollow's Very Messy and Lazy Fanart  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 5:50 pm

Either this
Spoiler:

OR I found something I did for us in megaten. You could try drawing from these refs:
Spoiler:

I've always wanted someone to try and draw us like Me clinging to him, maybe a little speech bubble and a heart coming from me, smiling and him kinda looking annoyed like "you always do this get offf meee Dx", but in a playful like way, not like he's actually mad at me. xD
Back to top Go down
Lotta

Lotta

PostSubject: Re: Hollow's Very Messy and Lazy Fanart    Hollow's Very Messy and Lazy Fanart  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 8:34 pm

I have very little experience with drawing guys and so they always come out either lookingnlike girls or...seriously weird. I'll give it my best though. I'll also assume you want the drawings to be the same style you see up there and not chibi =3
I'll work on it tomorrow while I wait for class to start. The drawing itself won't take me long, it's the digital coloring that will probably take a while.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Hollow's Very Messy and Lazy Fanart    Hollow's Very Messy and Lazy Fanart  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 8:35 pm

....I should stop bein lazy and share screenies w/ chu guys so I can has doodles of my chars Razz
Back to top Go down
Rhissy

Rhissy

PostSubject: Re: Hollow's Very Messy and Lazy Fanart    Hollow's Very Messy and Lazy Fanart  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 8:37 pm

I don't mind chibis. :3 I've got one of us that are chibis too. ^^ Whatever you wanna do dear, go wild.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Hollow's Very Messy and Lazy Fanart    Hollow's Very Messy and Lazy Fanart  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 8:38 pm

Chibis ish cute too
Back to top Go down
Lotta

Lotta

PostSubject: Re: Hollow's Very Messy and Lazy Fanart    Hollow's Very Messy and Lazy Fanart  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 8:51 pm

I'll go with what feels more natural then~
And, we should create a new topic with people who would like to see certain scenes drawn. That way anyone can pick up the challenge and it'll maybe encourage more people to post here in the thread =3
Back to top Go down
Lightning

Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Hollow's Very Messy and Lazy Fanart    Hollow's Very Messy and Lazy Fanart  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 9:15 pm

Ahhh! Like a "Fanart request thread" or...like... a Signature/Display Photo one..XD
Back to top Go down
Rhissy

Rhissy

PostSubject: Re: Hollow's Very Messy and Lazy Fanart    Hollow's Very Messy and Lazy Fanart  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 10:18 pm

Oh, I like that idea actually. I love getting arts xD
Back to top Go down
Lightning

Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Hollow's Very Messy and Lazy Fanart    Hollow's Very Messy and Lazy Fanart  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 10:42 pm

Yeah, I think it'd be a bit more organized that way. And those that dunno how to do these kinds of things can request them.
Back to top Go down
Lotta

Lotta

PostSubject: Re: Hollow's Very Messy and Lazy Fanart    Hollow's Very Messy and Lazy Fanart  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 4:42 am

Yeah! Well, all I need to do is digi paint Rhiss's drawing now. After that one I have a couple of other drawings planned. And I'm trying, I repeat: *trying* to make a small B.D about SMT and how it's ending...I doubt I'll be able to finish though...
Back to top Go down
Lotta

Lotta

PostSubject: Re: Hollow's Very Messy and Lazy Fanart    Hollow's Very Messy and Lazy Fanart  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 4:36 pm

Added some new drawings :O
Back to top Go down
Bryar

Bryar

PostSubject: Re: Hollow's Very Messy and Lazy Fanart    Hollow's Very Messy and Lazy Fanart  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 8:23 pm

Its all so cute ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollow's Very Messy and Lazy Fanart    Hollow's Very Messy and Lazy Fanart  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hollow's Very Messy and Lazy Fanart
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: Fan Art/Original Art-
Jump to: