Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Electronica

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhissy

Rhissy

Electronica Empty
PostSubject: Electronica   Electronica I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 10:00 pm

So, I love this genre of music, whether it be Dubstep, House, Trance, whatever. I love it all. I'll list a few good songs.

Share yours!
Back to top Go down
Lotta

Lotta

Electronica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Electronica   Electronica I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 11:27 pm

Ooh, I don't think it's a genre I've explored a lot before. I'll give them all a listen when I'm not in the tablet and get back to you with my opinion Very Happy

EDIT:
I actually saw them earlier today but I was drawing as I listened and ended up leaving without adding my comment. The ones I liked the most were Gold Dust and Crave You (saying the titles from memory). There was one that I just couldn't bring myself to listen until the end, was filled with just "beating" and no melody in it at all.

I guess it's a genre where I'll get extremely picky. To me, a good song is the mix between lyrics and melody; if I don't have a balance or something like that, the song will sound weird to me :/

I'm not sure if one can consider them electronic but they kind of seem like it. Try to give them a listen ^_^

Youtube Videos:
Back to top Go down
SkySaber

SkySaber

Electronica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Electronica   Electronica I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 5:52 pm

Thanks for the Electronica. I used to be a much bigger fan of it back a few years ago. I got into some groups like

009 Sound system
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DgCQf-efv8&list=FL461rOdfq5DX3hOX-pA5xkQ

This one has a good beat to it. I hope you'll enjoy it to relax to.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmAuYoT6aEA&list=FL461rOdfq5DX3hOX-pA5xkQ

Back to top Go down
Rhissy

Rhissy

Electronica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Electronica   Electronica I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 7:22 pm

Forgot to add this one, this is one of my favorites:

Also:

Oh and one more that I'm stuck on:

As for what Dylan posted, I like the first one, but it's not something I'd listen to a lot and the second one I like as well. It's more of what I would actually listen to and I added it to my playlist.
Back to top Go down
Rhissy

Rhissy

Electronica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Electronica   Electronica I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 3:28 am

Found this jewel tonight while listening to 98.5 The Beat's radio station. They have a show on Saturday nights that plays a lot of EDM.

Back to top Go down
Kitara

Kitara

Electronica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Electronica   Electronica I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 12:18 am

Wow, brings back memories! Around 5 years ago, my former clan master from the Matrix Online (AlphaXzer0) was a DJ on an internet radio station called 'Split Infinity Radio' http://www.siradio.fm/page/about and he played mostly trance and electronica style music like this. It worked well for the kind of game the matrix was (especially with the ingame nightclub parties the station DJ'd for). The matrix is gone but SI radio is still there and it looks like they have similar playlists to the old days when they got started... Sorry for the boring story about the old days but everytime I hear this genre it brings back fond memories of the 4 years I spent in that game... Some gaming experiences you'll never forget. I'm sure our time in Megaten will be one of them too Smile
Back to top Go down
SkySaber

SkySaber

Electronica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Electronica   Electronica I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 8:40 pm

Dont make us cry Kit.
Im checking out the radio station and so far (one song in and a bit of news from the DJ) and its ok ill save it and listen to it when i need some music.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Electronica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Electronica   Electronica I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Electronica
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: Music-
Jump to: