Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rhissy here!

Go down 
+2
Lightning
Rhissy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhissy

Rhissy

Rhissy here! Empty
PostSubject: Rhissy here!   Rhissy here! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 9:47 pm

For those of you who don't know me, I'm Rhiss. I started Megaten back in 2009 and never looked back. I went through many clans, including a few well known ones (Monster, TIDE, Crayola, FoxHound) and, eventually, found my way to Protopia. Since I've retired from Megaten (at least temporarily if we manage to save it), I've played The Sims 3, Aura Kingdom, Ragnarok Online 2, League of Legends, and TERA. If you play any of those and want to play with me let me know!! Outside of the computer, I'm 23, I love gaming, I'm a Leo and also a llama. I have a wonderful and amazing boyfriend I've been with for 3 years, and I love talking to people on skype. Especially people that can make me laugh, like Sole. >>; (Razz) Anyways, I'mma stop rambling. Llama out!
Back to top Go down
Lightning

Lightning

Rhissy here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhissy here!   Rhissy here! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 9:57 pm

My TERA IGN's are (fyi I'm on Ascension Valley server incase chu forgot): Atomic.Fireball, Ryuketsu.No.Ken, and Daisoujou

My Ragnarok Online 2 IGN's are (I'm on iRO2, not RO2SEA FYI; and I'm usually on channel 9 with my guildies unless grinding master points): HakaiNoYa, ShiroMajutsu, DeviousDark
Back to top Go down
Rhissy

Rhissy

Rhissy here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhissy here!   Rhissy here! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 10:04 pm

I'm on whatever RO2 Aeria has. xD So, is there 3 versions of it floating around? o.O
Back to top Go down
solemn666

Rhissy here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhissy here!   Rhissy here! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 10:58 pm

ello u buttmunch XD
Back to top Go down
Lotta

Lotta

Rhissy here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhissy here!   Rhissy here! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 11:02 pm

Hi Rhiss!!! Very Happy It's very nice to see you here and welcome to the forums!
I can't wait to start playing ro2 with you and have lots of fun!
I also love to talk with people on skype, especially through voice calls, it's always messy, noisy and so much fun!
I hope you have as much fun as i'm having here in the forums! ^_^

Tell us a bit more about yourself, do you enjoy movies? Maybe your more of a book person? I'm interested!
Back to top Go down
Rhissy

Rhissy

Rhissy here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhissy here!   Rhissy here! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 11:12 pm

I'm a.. movies person on some things, books on others. Then there are the ones where I enjoy both! Very Happy
I'm a huge electronica fan music wise. Look in the music forum for my post if you're curious. :3
Back to top Go down
Lotta

Lotta

Rhissy here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhissy here!   Rhissy here! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 11:24 pm

Ooh, will definitely check it out! <3
Back to top Go down
Kesren
Admin
Kesren

Rhissy here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhissy here!   Rhissy here! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 12:26 am

herro
Back to top Go down
Rhissy

Rhissy

Rhissy here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhissy here!   Rhissy here! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 12:42 am

That's all you had to say lol? I LET MY HEART OUT! xD Ilu all. >>;
Back to top Go down
Denauli

Denauli

Rhissy here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhissy here!   Rhissy here! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 4:05 am

I've been a huge fan of The Sims ever since it first came out. You know; shortly after the advent of computers...

With The Sims 3 I just can't stomach all the creativity. I'm one of those people who will sit and design your dream house down to the upholstery on the dining room seat cushions. But then after hours of being a slave to vanity and interior design... I have not the strength to actually play live-mode lol. I need someone to hold me on a short leash x3

Haven't played anything else you mentioned. MegaTen has been my go-to game for years now. Kinda have to move on with life. Feels like a break-up lol. But I hope we get to know more about each other!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rhissy here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhissy here!   Rhissy here! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rhissy here!
Page 1 of 1