Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Idea: Multiple 'official' protopian games

Go down 
+2
Kesren
Kitara
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitara

Kitara

Idea: Multiple 'official' protopian games Empty
PostSubject: Idea: Multiple 'official' protopian games   Idea: Multiple 'official' protopian games I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 12:53 am

What if we had protopia clans in 2 or 3 games? we already have forums here to tie them all together and many of you already use social media so communication wouldn't be an issue. Members can play any or all of the games if they want to and each would have its own forum section.

So, Protopia vs. multiple games? what do you think?
Back to top Go down
Kesren
Admin
Kesren

PostSubject: Re: Idea: Multiple 'official' protopian games   Idea: Multiple 'official' protopian games I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 1:01 am

I'd have to give some thought to this to be honest. I'll get back to you on it.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Idea: Multiple 'official' protopian games   Idea: Multiple 'official' protopian games I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 10:29 am

Could work out..you just need to put which game in the topic title or ontop of the opening post in bold and in another color or some sort to give it attention so people don't get confused or have to guess what game you're talking about.

Unless of course, Kes decides to make one section for one game and one for another, etc.
Back to top Go down
Kitara

Kitara

PostSubject: Re: Idea: Multiple 'official' protopian games   Idea: Multiple 'official' protopian games I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 1:06 pm

I just thought of that because I know everyone isn't going to agree on just one game. After all, our common link is Megaten and there are no other games like it. Outside Megaten our taste in games differs widely Personally, I'll go wherever most of us go but I'm not sure how many others feel that way. Thank you for considering it.
Back to top Go down
Clan Protopia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Idea: Multiple 'official' protopian games   Idea: Multiple 'official' protopian games I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 1:52 pm

Actually, this might not be a bad idea. It gives people variety so they aren't always playing the same game. Though, I think if this were to happen it would probably be Subs running the alternate clans. I think Kes would have a hard time managing a clan on 3 games at once while still being able to enjoy what they have to offer. Either way, this won't be decided until the poll goes out in february.

As for this website, it wouldn't be hard to add in individual categories for each game so that they can have their own section. We'll see.
Back to top Go down
https://clanprotopia.canadian-forum.com
Kitara

Kitara

PostSubject: Re: Idea: Multiple 'official' protopian games   Idea: Multiple 'official' protopian games I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 2:26 pm

yes, Kes can't do it all herself. That's why we are here to help. I'll do what I can even if it means being a master in one of the games.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Idea: Multiple 'official' protopian games   Idea: Multiple 'official' protopian games I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 4:54 pm

I don't mind being a master if the game is one I already play...since I'll at least have some/most knowledge.. Or at least a game Im most curious about haha...
Back to top Go down
Lotta

Lotta

PostSubject: Re: Idea: Multiple 'official' protopian games   Idea: Multiple 'official' protopian games I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 5:41 pm

It's a really good idea, but wouldn't the clan be too divided? If everyone picked out a different game and we got divided into groups of two and three players...it wouldn't be as fun, I think.
Other than that worry of mine, I like that idea, would allow everyone to play a game they enjoy instead of working hard to get used to one they don't like that much...

I'm with you on the "going where the wind blows" idea though. I'll go with whatever happens.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Idea: Multiple 'official' protopian games   Idea: Multiple 'official' protopian games I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 6:18 pm

Even if we seperate, we're together here and on skype, we can be as random as always!
Back to top Go down
Mimyru

Mimyru

PostSubject: Re: Idea: Multiple 'official' protopian games   Idea: Multiple 'official' protopian games I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 8:44 pm

Well if this were to happen, this forum would support more than one game. It would integrate all games to keep people connected. Which would also allow room for clan members to try other games if they got bored of their current one owo
Back to top Go down
Kesren
Admin
Kesren

PostSubject: Re: Idea: Multiple 'official' protopian games   Idea: Multiple 'official' protopian games I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 2:33 am

Topic moved to General Discussion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Idea: Multiple 'official' protopian games   Idea: Multiple 'official' protopian games I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Idea: Multiple 'official' protopian games
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: Suggestions-
Jump to: