Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I am Hollow, pleased to meet you all

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lotta

Lotta

I am Hollow, pleased to meet you all Empty
PostSubject: I am Hollow, pleased to meet you all   I am Hollow, pleased to meet you all I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 9:09 pm

Hello, I'm Hollow. The reason I didn't use HollowBird as my...nickname...username! That's the one! As my username is because I always use chlj (my initials) and I'm not going to change that now. Besides, with a new game coming on and all... Anyway, some people call me Hollow, others call me Bird; just call me whatever you wish to.

Ah, I tend to be nice or at least try to, I guess. I am 20 years old (though I might come off to you as younger sometimes), from Portugal and...that's it for a personal intro.

I am a photography fanatic. I will take photos of just about anything and I'll probably be spamming the site with them (in game ones). I love my Inferno Pyro Jack and cry every time I remember I won't be able to see him anymore... I'm also a huge fan of cinema. More often than not you'll see me commenting on some movie that just came out, or even just babbling about what movies are worth seeing or not. You're welcome to ignore me or answer.

My English still has a lot of room for improvement so I apologize in advance if something seems weird. My forum posts are always spaced like this because I think it's easier for people to read them, just in case you're wondering.

Ehm...once more, nice to meet you lot (here)! Have fun!

afro <- I love afros.

PS: I was just checking Light's intro and remembered. We only have a month of playing SMT but I guess I should say that I'm also a SUB. Any doubts or questions or problems you have, feel free and don't be shy to just bombard me with them!
Back to top Go down
Lightning

Lightning

PostSubject: Re: I am Hollow, pleased to meet you all   I am Hollow, pleased to meet you all I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 9:48 pm

I love movies too. Mostly comedy movies, sometimes action/adventure.

Marvel/DC movies *_*
Back to top Go down
Kesren
Admin
Kesren

PostSubject: Re: I am Hollow, pleased to meet you all   I am Hollow, pleased to meet you all I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 10:21 pm

I wonder if you like tv shows as well? There's a few I watch. C:

Welcome to the forums!
Back to top Go down
solemn666

PostSubject: Re: I am Hollow, pleased to meet you all   I am Hollow, pleased to meet you all I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 10:49 pm

ello hollow o:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am Hollow, pleased to meet you all   I am Hollow, pleased to meet you all I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am Hollow, pleased to meet you all
Page 1 of 1