Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What anime are you watching right now? :)

Go down 
+4
Lotta
Denauli
Kesren
Lightning
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Lightning

Lightning

What anime are you watching right now? :) Empty
PostSubject: What anime are you watching right now? :)   What anime are you watching right now? :) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 10:23 am

Title says it all.

I've been watching:
Log Horizon
Kill La Kill
Samurai Flamenco
Hajime No Ippo (the new season, fyi)

*All in English Subs fyi*
Back to top Go down
Kesren
Admin
Kesren

PostSubject: Re: What anime are you watching right now? :)   What anime are you watching right now? :) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 3:06 pm

...I haven't watched any anime for months.

Maybe I'll check out Log Horizon. c;
Back to top Go down
Lightning

Lightning

PostSubject: Re: What anime are you watching right now? :)   What anime are you watching right now? :) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 4:52 pm

It's awesome, you'll like it!

I like it better than SAO.....
Back to top Go down
Denauli

Denauli

PostSubject: Re: What anime are you watching right now? :)   What anime are you watching right now? :) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 4:21 am

I'm not actively watching any anime right now.

The last thing I saw was Attack on Titan. I'm excited to see the next season when it comes out. But for now I'm catching up on other shows.

I'm open to suggestions though =P

I wish I was more knowledgeable about anime. But aside from Inuyasha and Fullmetal Alchemist I'm sort of lost lol
Back to top Go down
Lotta

Lotta

PostSubject: Re: What anime are you watching right now? :)   What anime are you watching right now? :) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 12:08 pm

Only anime I'm actively watching right now is One Piece.
Somehow I seem to have lost my big interest in following anime, the new ones aren't really that great...
Back to top Go down
Lightning

Lightning

PostSubject: Re: What anime are you watching right now? :)   What anime are you watching right now? :) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 10:03 pm

I forgot I'm also watching Strike the Blood.

And I'm sorry if this offends anyone but before I discovered subbed anime posted online; I tried One Piece on TV but after maybe 20 episodes, I dropped it.
Reason: LUFFY IS FUDGING ANNOYING AS HELL AND NEEDS TO GET HIS VOICE BOX CLIPPED.
Usopp wasn't much better either, I wanted to punch him in the face.
Back to top Go down
Rhissy

Rhissy

PostSubject: Re: What anime are you watching right now? :)   What anime are you watching right now? :) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 2:25 am

Attack on Titan. Still haven't went past the first episode, but I like it so far.
Back to top Go down
Kitara

Kitara

PostSubject: Re: What anime are you watching right now? :)   What anime are you watching right now? :) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 10:38 pm

My most recent ones were:

Devil Survivor 2: the Animation

Wish there was more SMT/Persona anime. The story was ok but the best part was all the familiar demons from SMT in it.

Baccano!

This one was a random choice. It's about alchemy, immortality and is set in the 1930's. Not what I would normally choose but still fun to watch anyway.

Sword Art Online

Really shouldn't have waited till now to watch this. It nearly made me cry several times.

I've not been watching as much anime as I used to. Maybe I'll try Log Horizon or something later on when I get the time.
Back to top Go down
Bryar

Bryar

PostSubject: Re: What anime are you watching right now? :)   What anime are you watching right now? :) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 7:23 pm

Code Geass is pretty amazing right now. I finished the entire series in a week and cried through most of it.
It tends to pull at heartstrings and reminds me a bit of SMT (I dont know how. Maybe its the giant robots and Japan and magic and things).
Back to top Go down
Mimyru

Mimyru

PostSubject: Re: What anime are you watching right now? :)   What anime are you watching right now? :) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 10:10 am

I have a huge list of anime that i've watched...will have to update it and post it here. As for what i'm watching, the most recent anime I watched was Btooom!, which was pretty cool. Kind of a Hunger Games/Sword Art Online combination. Unfortunately it only aired for one season and won't be continuing, but I liked it anyways.

-off to put my list together-
Back to top Go down
Lightning

Lightning

PostSubject: Re: What anime are you watching right now? :)   What anime are you watching right now? :) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 10:40 am

This thread is "What anime are you watching right now?" Not "What anime have you watched?"

Though I suppose you can start a sub-thread about it where everyone may post what they seen.
Back to top Go down
Mimyru

Mimyru

PostSubject: Re: What anime are you watching right now? :)   What anime are you watching right now? :) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 8:51 pm

Lightning wrote:
This thread is "What anime are you watching right now?" Not "What anime have you watched?"

Though I suppose you can start a sub-thread about it where everyone may post what they seen.

Well yeah...except, if we aren't currently watching one, i don't see anything wrong with mentioning one we finished not long ago. For instance I just finished Btooom! yesterday. it's not like it was one I watched several months ago....
Back to top Go down
Lightning

Lightning

PostSubject: Re: What anime are you watching right now? :)   What anime are you watching right now? :) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 12:18 am

Well when you mention a list, I assume you mean ones you've watched abitttttttttttttttttt ago. Rather than just recently watched...as in coulda been yesterday/today/this week(usually not finished yet(?)).
Back to top Go down
Mimyru

Mimyru

PostSubject: Re: What anime are you watching right now? :)   What anime are you watching right now? :) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 10:24 am

Yeah except I said I was going to post my list separately, not in this conversation...and I did post it separately. ;-;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What anime are you watching right now? :)   What anime are you watching right now? :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What anime are you watching right now? :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: Movies/TV Shows/Anime-
Jump to: